Brief stares
From where I used to live
A step back wouldn't do
It was nothing but stench and filth
A year ago (or even up 'til summer), I have been living in the fantasy of a perfect and living society. I was fully submerged in a mindset people would usually live in, you know, study-get a job- fall in love- family- die plot that comes along with religious traditions (Christmas, weddings, funerals, birthdays), it was truly believable since people believed in it. It was the mindset of the mass and I thought I was thinking uniquely.
Fast forward to this day, I've been thinking, why was I even believing in such things, in such evident LIES? What the majority of people believe in couldn't be a lie, right?wrong.
I'm quite thankful my main goal was to look for the truth and not to look for true "love".
It got me asking on everything that was given to me as reality. Doubt was in there, most of the time I've got the awkward feel on everything (not paranoia though), it felt fake, predetermined and eventually boring. I felt like a robot doing these things, desiring things they put up in the TV or in the media, it really felt empty. I've been applying to life whatever i've read on books, heard on songs or watched in movies (as to what appeals to me the most). I tried going indie, since maybe it could be more original and less predictable than mainstream but it really felt too detailed and self-contained to define clearly the truth. Everyone is paying attention to themselves , it's their life you know (Humanism --God didn't lend it to you). Another is, following the words of another person who is just as imperfect as you are(Paolo Coelho, JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyer--what philosophy were they in?) .It was all wrong. After all, the best place to hide a lie is between two truths.
I then tried searching on the philosophies upon which what my soul has been feeding on almost all my life. I was doing this while circumstances twisted and turned me into something I never expected to be in. Once free time was laid upon me, I've started reading into it and it opened my eyes more and more. Finally, letting go of the life (lie) I used to live in made my soul feel lighter. It really was a truckload of beliefs off me. I felt free-er (if such a word exists).
Society makes people see in the media (who greatly influences our values and views on life) that thinking of God is boring and same goes for history (which is filled with misinformation). It keeps people blind and it keeps them happy to take pleasure in whatever they desire after all. Society makes people think that whatever the heart desires is what's most important, it's where the home/treasure is.. but when I scrutinized this carefully I've learned that it is a misleading statement(not the man made supplement doctrines of the church but of the Bible, the true basis of my faith) --it was a shocker:
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
-Jeremiah ----
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies
-Matt ---
Usually, when I would chance upon verses trying to preach me a lesson I'd respond with ( oh holy! blahh..who would believe in this stuff?)..It would be good to listen to but eventually I'd be forgetting it
-- Basically this behaviour of distaste for scriptures comes from the media's depiction of it as boring..since it rarely features it. So then I thought, if it comes from the media then it goes with their agenda, so I tried going against my "predetermined" reactions by the cause of the media.
I tried to go against the voice that says to search for God and the truth of the society is foolish.It worked. I got to see more and more lies they've been putting up for generations. For instance, did you know that there has been century in the history of the Catholic Church wherein they have banned the reading of the Bible among people and tried killing whoever owns one? I bet you didn't know that. Others (for a start) are posted in my other post : Exposing.
They didn't want you to know the truth..
An excerpt from an address given by the Cardinals to Pope Pius III, and is preserved in the National Library in Paris, Folio No. 1068, Vol. 2, pp. 650-651:
Of all the advice that we can offer your holiness we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction. Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more. So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail. The Bible is a book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the Bible with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the Bible, and oftener still, contrary to it.”

Origins of Papal hat from the pagan god Dagon..
I then woke up to the truth. You see, anything that is not of God is of Satan..
Discerning the truth is really an adventure. Boredom only reflects how the life made by society is utterly fake and monotonous. God is not boring..would the universe which God created be boring? Definitely not. It's a false perception made by the media..
If it keeps you from thinking of God then it is not of God, it's that simple.
To anyone who reads this...keep on searching. The journey to truth is never over.
(P.S. I'd be making a post on the common denominator of most religions in this planet..how religions confuse people, I'd be linking to it later.)
Here it is: Religions
No comments:
Post a Comment