This, there's the likelihood of constancy.
========================================================================
If I were to see myself from outer space,
I am likely one of the 7B inhabitants in this planet.
Specifically, staying in the Philippines in a middle class stat
And simply a teenager who is in too much introspection
With reality and truth. Strives to be a doctor but oftentimes
Wonders if she should live on a farm and plant her own food instead.
Without the soul, I would simply be anything any person would think myself to be (including me).
This physical state wherein most people consider as the only reality (they settle a goal everyone has) when truth is nobody stays remembered. Not for long, not for 10 millenias.
No one is really adhered as greater than the other, only humans think it is so.
No day is really greater than the other, only humans think it is so.
We are bogs molded by our thought forms.
Too many people think they are something,
Too many conform to believe in the necessity to participate in a society whether they know it or not.
Too many people believe in the illusion of getting through "life" through stages as the masses do.
I know nothing, I am nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment