An indefinite one.
Vain it is to tell more about myself.
I hope someone is learning from me
as I do learn from the stories of other people.
Palanca awardees. Neurosurgeons. Rulers of kingdoms.
What do they have in common?
They mostly don't know anything. Just a vague piece of the universe.
Though they sure know how to make it seem that it is ALL THAT MATTERS.
And i have to ask myself if this is what i truly want when it is not.
All the sources and ends of truth lead to God.
I ask to find someone..someone who seeks the truth of the world as much as i do
--prior to meeting him/her.
..Who proclaims the unnerving truth of:
I am nothing.
(not some low self-esteem grunge of "i am nothing"
but a realization of my status in this universe: I am nothing)
===============================================
the monitor is killing my brain cells.
so i went outside and stared at the sky.
It's a beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment