A note to the future.
Dear awkward 17,
Now that you are 17. I can't help but smile. It's the holidays!:-)
Let me celebrate life like the heathen do! Okay. I'll stop my sarcasm for now.
Dear 17,
I don't know who you are, where you'll be or what you'll do. All I know is that I am going to love you. This new year, you've had 2011 life taken away from you and passed on to another great adventure o' 2012. (I wanted to stop this predictable blabber speech)
To aytako:
It's your birthday! HNY-HBD!!!!! I can't help but be happy, ya know? seeing people deaf themselves up to welcome the following year is quite...awe-amazing!
i don't care what'll happen.
it doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TG im still alive and thinkin'
[happyiam]
:D
*smiles*
I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.
ReplyDeleteI hope it benefits all one who land up here.
Thanks for sharing!!
Chevrolet Kodiak AC Compressor
ay bwish.akala ko totoong comment.advertising lang pala.oh well.:]
ReplyDelete