14.1.12

Go Ahead, 2012.



One thing I noticed, I'm out of range from where I last stood in here.

As much as I hate traditions, I would like to keep this time machine post to review myself from time to time
and not for any sentimentality at all.

As of today, I really don't give attention to immediate-gratification-immediate-entertainment-media and found myself to be writing on my own when my peers discuss the mundane and most common of topics. Not to be condescending on their part but I am tired of pretending to be hyped up by these things.

There's also the toning down of impulsiveness and drama. I've figured out that reasoning saves time and regrets. Some things which I would want to happen instantly back then I would rather think twice and plan about today.

Sci: Gosh,are you an adult? don't forget to be a kid, ok? Great minds have the creativity of a child.
A: But simplicity and clarity of beauty increases with knowledge, wisdom and age.
Sci: You don't even use smileys anymore.
A: I realized I don't need to use smileys all the time as visualizations to show the emotion, words for most of the time are more than enough. The vanity of coping up with the norms of your age level makes no sense for me..not even for the sake of friendship. I made friends on different age levels but it never made me need to cope up with their interests as of the moment. After all, discussions I seek from people are timeless.
Sci: And you just go ahead until the ball stops rolling?
A: Yes.

Right now, I am at an internet cafe even though there's internet back at the house.
If my mind is empty then maybe it went out and took a steep hike for maturity.
It paid the price. It thought of everything anyways.It never gave up. It may even be increasing
its temperament and limits for patience, understanding and kindness.
I think it's finally learning how to love.

And so to 2012, I know you'll have great and greater months ahead.
It may not be great in the way you may think but it could make you a better person.
Remember, don't change your ways so easily. The vanity of life leads to nothing but emptiness
and hinders you from the truth of the matter. Take care and go ahead.


[aytako]







No comments:

Post a Comment