31.1.12
What's On Your Mind?
When I'm doused with late-night-'til-early-morning trips?
Right now?
Do you really want to know?
It's some hallucinations which never occurred of course.
P: Why am I P?
S: I don't know 'cause the letters are random and are an output of emptiness.
P: That's why the monologg-er writes this well at this time?
S: What?
M: Ok! Ok! I'll start with the real mushroom binge.
=================================
P: Just one more kiss..just one more kiss hung on to your sweet lips,dearest?
S: No, my darling, we must keep rationality our priority!
P: I know, i know..it's just that after this kiss we could go on with thinking, you know?
S: Hold on, *moves P's head to S neck* all things require thinking and so kissing also involves neuron activity!
P: *mmh* Yes. And this is better than getting oxytocin by the pills, love.
S: Why do we use sweet words to our loved ones?
P: Because it's what you deserve,cheri. *looks at S through the eyes*
S: No..maybe because it sets out the difference between colleague and lover.
P: Do you love me?
S: I don't know! So I won't answer yes!
P: But all my eyes are on you..
S: For the moment.
P: Forever..
S: Your eyes will decay or probably be ash if you choose to incinerate yourself.
P: Why do you have to be so impersonal?
S: Am I?
P: Why do you have to look so innocent yet be clearly guilty of things? Where's the guilt?
S: Nowhere. In your emotional delusion and by my rational thinking.
P: You can't stay rational for long..
S: When I see you? The world mushes into a blurry background like caramel sundae and that only happens to me seeing you.
P: When I hear your voice? the tone sharpens like a trigger and it's all I ever hear. I can't help it. I can't induce it to happen on other people.
S:I get this. I get this. Synchronicity. Carl Jung types. Like mushy love lines. And when death sweeps me off my feet?
P: That's when I learn to be thankful I had you. You are not everything. I will continue off existing to learn some other lessons in life. It's not like I am you. That's a plain lie. However I may wish to think it's true, it's not. I am an individual and we're different but we still chose to love each other. In the end, loving you is a choice. We decide who to include in our lives, not fate,it's us. I die alone. You die alone. No fairy tales in there.
S: So you're rational after all, huh?
P: Yes. Romanticism is too overrated and misunderstood.
S: And you're tired of the plot lines.
P: Yet I love you.
M: AHHH! I GET IT!!!! P.S. I LOVE YOU! Another parapraxis I've been having! oh well.Gotta get myself through these busy times.
[anotherjournseminar+midterms+nationals] = letmefigure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment