tantanananantanananantananantanatanan!
[SO what have ya been up to lately?]
SPORTS PHOTOGRAFFEEE!
*COMPRESSED THE IMAGES--SO BAD Q*
decided to try it out.

W/ DEAREST SPORTS EDITOR KIM IN AKSYUN!:D

W/ DEAREST BIO PEEP ROMMEL IN AKSYUN!
TENNIS.
BB WOMEN.
BB MEN: FACULTY
ESSAY WRITING.PSSSH.
COVER INTRAMS? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.:D
======================================
RHEPAA!
(Regional Higher Education....nomnom)
1 word.pig.
(eywasspeakingforsomeidontknow.)
EHEEE. CAN YOU TELL?XD
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY I KNOW..OR IS IT?XD
ERRR.
YO BITCH TO THE RIGHT GOT SERVED!
(JUST KIDDING)
I EXPECTED NONE. I GOT TWO BACONS!:))
=============================================
LITERARY FOLIO LAUNCHING
(SOUNDS YUMMY..)
[Dr. Abraham flabbergasted by the section Vandal i included in the folio.
i responded with: "Neatness and conformity was not my goal, it's truth.
Vandal is presented in the folio because I am not representing a utopian society
rather our society filled with chaos and progression as reflected by the vandals
a commoner makes, literally and figuratively.]

speech.
some concepts.
[explaining things.]
unveiling the folio with CEO & dearest EIC + advisers.
===================================
PUBLICATIONPEEPS.
THE RIGHT.
HIGH.
(PARODIZZ)
WHEREWEARE.
THE ONLY INSTANCE I SLEPT OF ALL PRESS WORKS.
ON THE REST OF IT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING EVERYONE'S WASTED STATES.
(oh yeah)
==============================================
i was thinking if i should include the inkblots photos.
hmmm.
[I remain to be nothing.]
[SO what have ya been up to lately?]
SPORTS PHOTOGRAFFEEE!
*COMPRESSED THE IMAGES--SO BAD Q*
decided to try it out.

W/ DEAREST SPORTS EDITOR KIM IN AKSYUN!:D

W/ DEAREST BIO PEEP ROMMEL IN AKSYUN!
TENNIS.
BB WOMEN.
BB MEN: FACULTY
ESSAY WRITING.PSSSH.COVER INTRAMS? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.:D
======================================
RHEPAA!
(Regional Higher Education....nomnom)
1 word.pig.(eywasspeakingforsomeidontknow.)
EHEEE. CAN YOU TELL?XD
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY I KNOW..OR IS IT?XD
ERRR.
YO BITCH TO THE RIGHT GOT SERVED!(JUST KIDDING)
I EXPECTED NONE. I GOT TWO BACONS!:))
=============================================
LITERARY FOLIO LAUNCHING
(SOUNDS YUMMY..)
[Dr. Abraham flabbergasted by the section Vandal i included in the folio.i responded with: "Neatness and conformity was not my goal, it's truth.
Vandal is presented in the folio because I am not representing a utopian society
rather our society filled with chaos and progression as reflected by the vandals
a commoner makes, literally and figuratively.]

speech.
some concepts.
[explaining things.]
unveiling the folio with CEO & dearest EIC + advisers.===================================
PUBLICATIONPEEPS.
THE RIGHT.
HIGH.(PARODIZZ)
WHEREWEARE.
THE ONLY INSTANCE I SLEPT OF ALL PRESS WORKS.ON THE REST OF IT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING EVERYONE'S WASTED STATES.
(oh yeah)
==============================================
i was thinking if i should include the inkblots photos.
hmmm.
[I remain to be nothing.]
No comments:
Post a Comment