It's the holidays.People are distracted.People are doing the same thingAnd they don't ever ask..why
I hope you know.
That it's merely a cover.
Hate.
Like Job.
Who was tested
& Detested
Life.
World.
Birthday.
Hate.
And I don't satiate
Be a glut. Love the world.
Never. This life flies like
Paper. Shuffle and crumple
Burn into nada...nothing.
The world. You saw through
The mask of the phantom.
I hope you know.
=============================================
Shameless Advertising:
(and a social experiment too)
If you want an anonymous somebody to discuss things with:
You can message me at facebook:
facebook.com/cerulean dame (delete the space bet. cerulean and dame)
facebook.com/cerulean dame (delete the space bet. cerulean and dame)
Or pm me at yahoo:
aytako_denise
Or (geez) contact me directly at:
09 35 3 5 28 24 5.
Please lang. Hindi ako interesado kung magbebenta ka lamang ng produkto.
O di kaya kung sasabihin mong nanalo ako ng 5 milyong piso. Ipinasa mo na lang sana yung load sa akin.
di ba?BS.
So ok. Social experiment lang.:-)
[nakalimutan ko na ang dapat sasabihin ko dito]
[nakalimutan ko na ang dapat sasabihin ko dito]
No comments:
Post a Comment