16.1.12

Fuzzy Buzzy Bubby.

[hoopla]

These are days I would wish to write the most.
These are days most of my daydreams flourish and
My dreams go lalalala.

But then you're stuck to do a lot of requirements and work.
And you need to make sure each of those would be dead
By the time you would like to have your
Time to be free
--But hold on. Shouldn't I be free all the time?

Shouldn't I write all the time?
Because for me (or is it I?dumdum)
The best reason for writing is simply for the
Reason you are compelled to do it.
When you are moved
most by life,
writing becomes such an easy task you won't even see
It as a task. It now matches your breathing and you even
Think of it while pooping.

Hold on, I didn't say that.
I was just busy with tasks.
Still,I would like to be spontaneous right now
And say a lot of words while I can
Because the minute I am out of words
Is the minute I would be eating or crying.

These are days wherein flashbacks
Of intense emotions and deep thoughts
Would get you close to insanity because
It's the effin' Grignard's synthesis
We're talking about but your face
Looks like you've just had a moment.

You wanted to
But it's not the proper time.

These days I would like to try
Making a chapter and
Be intoxicated with a simple touch
Of a hand while writing
-And thank you paper works.
(Your kind is inexorable but I am
More adamant)
(Your kind is the chaser to all, permanent to none)
(Your kind makes people heartless with red stamps
of your system you are forcing us into)

But hey, I am still saying thank you--paper works.
Thank you-repercussions.
It only makes me want it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment