18.12.11
Brotha's Words.
*Decided I'll go trippy over my brotha because I'm bored*
A: Dre, what is love?
*surprised he has something to say*
B: I think love is not a feeling, no , not at all.
A: Really?
B: Yes. I think it's all about commitment.
A: Oh? *tries to mock him in some way*
A: But that makes sense, i have been going over 1Cor13:4-13.
It makes a good compliment on the equation..thanks brotha!
B: You're weird, you know.
A: ah yessss.
Oh well. This morning I feel like trippin' over and to make a post like this.
I wanted to include some tidbits on my range of this "love".
Hokay:
-I met B by the hallway and he said G would be coming home from Manila and invites me to watch Breaking Dawn with the two of them. I told him it is ridiculous. The next day he told me everything is settled and he will take G into his "home" for the first time. Sooo sweet-- *prawd buntun bridge* :~)
-Bawang has his Reyna Corona (whose real name really sounds like queen/prin--). Ah yes. I'll support ya bawang!:-)
Come to think of it, commitment cements the equation. Committing to a person is all it takes. So when spouses commit to their spouses until their dying breath that is love. When they decide to stay with him/her, that is love. Pardon me for saying simple things, I've been away into writing this for a long time. *winks*
me? I am mentally committed. telekenesis! to my imagination? hehe.:-)
[onehopesoneseesthroughthis]
[end o' transmission]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment