18.12.11

Manufacturing Happiness.

Here goes my holidays post.

I won't do a hooker line. I'll say it out.

The holidays are in. Christmas.

Manufacturing happiness is the mechanism of holidays for me which makes people "sad".
On a holiday, it is expected for you to be "happy" (simple lines and simple words,see?). This expectation to be in a certain countenance pressured in by society and especially businesses these holidays make people stressed out.

You can say it's a bitch.

Me? I won't be celebrating Christmas. Horus. I'm..I'm..I'm not religious. Now that I'm outside the ploy I can see the whole picture better. And this is all that I see on Christmas (like other holidays available I only take joy on because of two words:no classes), manufactured happiness for perpetual blinding of people to wonder on the things that matter.

I can't see Jesus Christ there. I can't see anything biblical there. I can't see Jesus Christ eating the feasts you set on all tables or the salaries you spend out just to keep up with everybody. I can't see Him spending almost everything for a holiday. I can't see anything near it.Rather, I think I can see Jesus spending the holidays like any other day keeping up the spirit of humility (nothing of grandiosity) and mindful that everything is a vanity. A chase after the wind.

This is my analogy and I won't haggle to make it less truthful or less honest with myself.

For everyone to be happy and doing the same thing in a day is ridiculous. I have free will. Jesus didn't require it. I won't celebrate Christmas. [end o' transmission]

And they that dwell upon the earth shall
rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
-rev
[iknowoutofcontextbutasyoucansee-evenevilpeoplecelebrate]



No comments:

Post a Comment