11.12.11
Expanse.
I was supposed to wait for something to happen before I type in my next blog post.
It still hasn't happened yet and the plausibility is it won't..or I'll wait.
Over the weeks, i met a number of people. This is one of the itches that feeds my search for the truth. Searching for the right person to be with in this world is daunting for most people who don't know how to make friends with people on the streets. This is what i consider to be real, to be truly social (not just among his/her group of friends). I am a loner and I rarely stay within groups because I always reason out there's just too many people out there you could be with at different times..I never have been in a "barkada" but I have friends from different walks of life. This past time of mine could be considered a waste of time since you won't get anything from it --that is, if you'll side in with the crowd. For me, I learn a lot, live a lot by doing it.
One of the people I met last week was the first guy of his "kind". He's a friend of a friend and I was surprised he can speak of Tesla coils and universes like it's the news today. Our "mutual" friend (no, it's not FB..FB terminologies are messing up with you again) had to pick up something so we have to be left behind. Immediately, we connected in intellectual discussions as if we're both trying to test our observations of each other. He instantly offered to give his deduction on me and i was just about to mention that I like the way he discusses things objectively. Based on his deduction, he thinks I am withdrawing my emotional side because of a trauma or something. He deducted that I am afraid of loving people because of that (and I haven't even discussed anything of "love"). I told him he was right on some points but deducts the cause too early that's why he missed on others. And I wonder, how I wrote on my journal that I wanted to meet a new person only to meet one hours later. But this is not the case of destiny (destiny meaning love blah blah blah), this is a case of destiny of learning from certain people. We were alike in our way in handling reality but we were different on other things (he had a lot of girlfriends and has one and blinded still by the plausibility of a progressive economy..such and such). It is really nice to meet different people. Different people whose voices doesn't come from the writers, singers and movies they like. If your voice is their lines, it is not yours. It is theirs.
Sometimes, meeting a person doesn't necessarily mean meeting him/her for the first time,it could also be "seeing him/her under a new light" (oh cliche!). This semester, I got the chance to be with one of my blockmates for a longer amount of time. She's a 3rd-4th year who shifted from med.tech along with her peers. Last semester, the only thing I know of her is that she's smart, krung krung and user-friendly (as claimed by some blockmates). I met her when I was excused from my lab (regular student's sched) and I needed to finish my lab report on the next sched (irregular stud's sched). I copied drawings from her and asked a lot of things from her since I know she was the one knowledgeable of the things I've missed in class. I appreciated the fact she was off the charts in patience and so I've asked her on things in hopes she'll entertain these kinds of discussions (e.g. beliefs, virtues..). Interesting to note that she wanted to be a nun when she was young and is also an introvert like me.I really had fun chatting with her while some professor-reads-plainly-the-whole-lecture-off-the-copy lecture time is going on. I think i could tell her most of the things except those conspiracies and Horus thing I know of (subject to another post).
I could type in more people i met this fortnight but i think I polished the point of it on the two I typo-ed.
What amazes me is that the things you learn from people are mind blowing, it might as well change your life (based on the experiences they had on life you'd never thought they'd gone through if you never asked or decided there's nothing more to them at face value).
Meeting a lot of people in life that i was with for an hour, a day, a week , a month or a year makes me think harder on what could it really mean. Life is a constant walk and you could not bring everybody along with you. I realized (oh song number please Colbie) I wanted to make it worthwhile and to share this with someone (taking a longer scope of the timeline). I'm searching for the person I could trust everything to. I think I have found that person but I still have to ask it directly (no, it's not the guy up there).
This is the expanse of the universe and one can never fill its entirety. One's output always points down to his/her nature ( a mere speck of it).
icons:
ANALYSIS,
BAKITAKOIBA,
BOOM BOOM KWENTO,
HEARME,
loveyaall,
memories,
REFLECTIONS,
SONG NUMBER,
TRUTHers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment