14.12.11

Hi.

.
Everything starts from there.

This week is a suck-cesspool week. I've got preliminary exams lined up. I've got my t-shirts not yet fetched or even sold. I've got a literary folio to revise. I've got no sense of continuing this situation for two more years.

Horus break is up. I'll be back by the second day of 2012. I wanted to stress myself out but I don't feel anything. There are sentiments that flee to and fro my dreams and day dreams that leave me waking up in the middle of the night or cost me to lose some things (wallet). I can't blame anyone for this nor can I blame myself for being too light headed all this time.

Days keep passing..it's been a month of not getting an appropriate sleep. Not because I could no longer afford it but because I can no longer be a normal sleep head. Weird thing is my sleep cycle is normally inverted and I am doing fine keeping things that way ( I said this because I couldn't say anything better).

I trod upon the path of waiting. Listening to the rustle of the leaves and the harmony of the birds. I wonder with a pack of cards on my hand.Wondering..

--Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment