2.12.11

Poop This. (Part 2)

Day 2 of RSPC! Day 2 na! Day 2 na! YIPEE!!:))

I woke up late.
Just in time for "poetry writing".
The other night I have hypothesized
The speaker of "poetry writing" to
Be an old woman who prefers boring and
Measured verses preaching the classic gospels
Of sonnets and mythologies gone long past.
I was wrong.

It was the caucasian woman I saw yesterday.
Another speaker introduced her to the student delegates
By pointing at us as we passed by telling "these are the student delegates"
Which seems to imply her (the other speaker) ignorance on the awareness of the woman.

Her name is Rachel White. She had an AB in English and an MA in literature
Back in Boston. She introduced things quite differently than other speakers.

Interesting. Unusual for them but not for I who seems to learn with these
Strategies. She let us practice our creativity by describing the story behind
The pictures and paintings she presented. I will only say that I knew the backgrounds.

I was seated at the front, a meter away from where she's
Standing. Everyone's amazed! Everyone's giddy and hyped up by her looks!
Not i! medontjudgebyidentities! And I was enjoying discussing the topics by responding
To her questions, hehe. I feel like a kid!

And again i wondered, "how come people can take in so much notes?"

Our task (as I might see this but on reality it is the contest proper), is
To write a poem on the painting the "Persistence of Memory".
He he, I lurve it! I've seen that painting before along with Picasso and
Van gogh! B-)

Sad though: The CHED director arrived.
She made a speech (Rachel was sitted behind her) in Tagalog
About not allowing "foreign concepts" destroy the Filipino spirit.
..Unaware of Rachel who completely understands Tagalog.
(note that this is subject to interp)

I enjoyed the task BUT here's the catch:
A table full of old people who are in it for the competition
Who look life they've got MAs and such.
This deflated my chances of winning. It's hokay. I'm nothing.;-)

LUNCH--my tummy short circuited over the veggies
So i had to go home. Following trips to and fro home and the hotel
for a series of unexpected troubleshoots occurred, again & again.

EDITORIAL

My tummy is empty.I need to eat BUT i needed to finish this first.
I loiked it too. The speaker came out strong and morbidly frank to side
along with some curses. That way, he got his point right on the impact he needed
To keep us infuriated in writing an editorial.

Our task was (see the statement above) to write an editorial about the "Culture of Impunity".

"I do hope you know what impunity means!", he exclaimed.

I laughed. Smirked. Grinned. Secretly guffawed. OH EM GEE.
That was the word I was searching for the other night!
It was numero uno on the five words I didn't completely understand
in the PDI paper! SHIZZ!!

I had that impunity word with an example on my journal.
Impunity: exception from punishments.
E.G. My brother, drennix, always has an impunity from motha.

Happy as I was, his notes on editorial writing
Crowded my mind and I wasn't able to write past
Two paragraphs until 5 minutes were left before
The 1.5 hours allotted time. Because shizz!
This engine can't work without oil! It's struggling!
But oh! I finished. At least.;-)

I took two round over the buffet haggling with the OJT HRM students
For me to exchange the breakfast stub i didn't take that morning
For another dinner serving. GAH! This is usage of my complete brain!

GOING HOME

Aytako: Drennix, let me in!
Drennix: "What's the password?"
Aytako: The mushroom.
Drennix: "What's the color of the mushroom?"
Aytako: White.Puti.
Drennix: "What's puti?"
Aytako: Isusumbong kita kay mama!

*Roll-up opens*

==================================

Notes:

People stared at me quite strangely. People stare at me like they've met me before already.
Ms. White, a girl from a school with a pink tshirt, a guy from CSU aparri.
Fo sho I didn't have anything wrong on my face, ayt.but..(?)

I can feel my no-win. It's cool. I'm nothing.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment