1.11.11
Undas (sad,nu?)
It's early in the morn..did I sleep?
That 40 winks may have sufficed me minimal requirement for a nap
..or is it that I'm really built for the everyday graveyard shifts of med school?
One can only wonder.
This Undas is an espeysiyal edition to be published on it's wee hours...
Just hours after this there would be silence among the streets of the city I'm in
to give repose to the souls of their loved ones supposedly "staying" by the tombs
Their physical bodies were resting in...I could only imagine what the freed souls
are thinking on the tradition their loved ones are doing on their formalin filled (but now dried) bodies.
Precaution: This perspective slashes upon Undas.
(I am not sure if I applied sarcasm)
Undas.
I cannot sleep.
Your knock just frightens me
Like a 5-6's droneful murmurs
Inviting the call
Of arrest..hollering "estafa! estafa!"
I cringed upon where I creeped
To hide..the corner wherein
Roaches rest along with its
Safe eggs slobbered with mucous
(I am alone)
My best guess where
You'd find us to be truly bare
Of silver and money
One excuse over the other
To keep things jovial
"Is my love around?"
I say always..
I say "your love of honey"
And it kills me to say it's honey..
Ease the way for a greater escape
He's not truly around, your love
If it's the trails of the goat
Or the booze drops on the benches
You'd want
Well,he's not here, he's not here.
The karaoke mic sounded back
You turned your head towards it
And people are sleeping
It goes well to see future tenants of
This place
In gamble, in cholesterol, in shams..
Dreaming he used to be part of 'em
But if you ask of his whereabouts
He's not here, he's not here.
..It just seems so.
[taken from the hoohas of my image + creation ]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kakaiba ang epekto ng undas sa iyo. poetic.
ReplyDelete@atticus it surely does.a poetic view of the world fits my writing hand like a glove.:)
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by!