3.11.11

Revamped. Renewed. Refreshing.


Say hello to my new blog, beybe.

It's organized.

At your right is the Categories
(pers taym ko ata pinagpuyatan ito)
English: It's my first time to lose sleep over this.
There you can choose from a variety of topics with some sense and non-sense (english daaww oh).

There is also the Search feature
You can search for things you'd blame me for (yung ililibre ko).
(pwede mo na hanapin ang mga salitang sinabi mo na sinabi ko..)

You can also follow my blog if you like.
I follow back, no promises.
Promises are easily broken.
Promises break the power of words (ooh.hahahaha.)
I do things when I say it.simple.:-)

Plus! Don't forget to leave a reaction (violent or not)! Leave your digital thought!
Exercise your free speech!:D
(example: "HUWAAAAAAAA!! Natapos na pala yung test kanina? May nasulat ba ako?!?!? 30 minutes tapos late pa yung proctor?!? OH HINDEE!!INJUSTICE!!" )

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY!!!

Til next time,
Aytako with luv.
ahehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment