13.11.11

Losing Sentimentality.


I deleted some of the posts.
I'll continue to do this over the days (though I'll be busy).

Some doesn't make sense.
D: it doesn't have to makes sense!
A: that statement you made is an effect on how
greatly you are indoctrinated by the mass media (which is a LIE).
D: Like the heart? is that bad?
A: "The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately wicked: who can know it?" -Jer
D: well it's just the Bible!
A: where do you learn lessons on life other than experience? Where do you get your truths?
the heavily luciferian indoctrinated media(books, films &songs)?
D: it's my life!
A: God lend it to you.It's just a loan. You can't realize this because
you're too blinded by the media.
D: what about other religions? what about..?
A: that's good.Ask questions. Ask everything you believe in. I can answer some and
some you can search for in the internet. (i am saying this because I care)

(my imaginary discussion with an honest and frank person)

sentimentality is struggling to hold on to things that expire.
everything expires except God (in the context of the universe).
the value of life is exaggerated by the media.
it's called mass conditioning or group mentality
which usually equates to "brainless"-crowd-follows-along.
I hold on to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment