5.11.11

Backpacking Me.

I can't wait to travel 'round the country and in Asiaaaa.

When i'll have my work,i'll travel the world.whooooo!

So, why backpack?

I made up 5 to start with..

1) You improve on your street smarts.
(+): I won't get lost.(You would but you'd find a way..eventually) ;)

2) You tend to be more tolerant of the variety of people in this world.
(and be non-discriminating, that is)
(+): And be more understanding in dealing with people

3) You expose yourself from hiding from ya fears(that includes getting the courage to do things).
(+): The power to do things on your own! HOOZAH!
--For me this is quite easy since I am used to doing things alone
(I take pleasure in it).:D

4) You learn from life. It's like a crash course on life (you manage your money, improve on your problem solving skills on deciding where to go and what to do).
(+): *overjoyed*

5) Experience + Memory + Living The Dream
(+): It's an adventure of a lifetime: backpacking.

Pre-backpacking I am learning many things:
-saving yo money
-gumawa ng raket para kumita
-organizing (set ang date sa target kong amount!)


So far, i've experienced (somehow) the benefits of backpacking i typed above.

1) Whenever i am staying in a place for at least a week, i do rounds exploring the place.I noticed i tend to memorize landmarks more easily than others,hehe.

2) Pointing at people or giving them horrific stares like they are some kind of aliens equate to ignorance.

3) I managed to do more and learn more than relying with other people that will end up in a dilemma of you-first-no-you-first.

4) Responsibility of your existence (I disgust of people I know who rely on their parents even after graduating in college).

5) A greater knowledge is always an advantage.:-)

NOTE: Can't wait to go backpacking with Billy & Ayel to Sagada & Baguio in January.weeeeeeeeeee. kailangan ko muna kumita ng pera sa raket ko.wee.:)

pang time-machine:

Dear Jyra,
Kung saan-saan ka na ba nakarating?
Asia ba? Europe? hehe.

-16 year old Jyra



3 comments:

  1. that's good. go, backpack! learn more. huwag hintaying yumaman, baka di na kayang buhatin ang backpack pag ganoon. :) tama iyan. ipon, tapos layas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true enough. when you're young you've got the energy but not the money and then when you're old you've got the money but not the energy.:)

    thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Ahaha LOL Excited ka na talaga Jyy. And me too :D haha Yay! Hope ayel is excited din sa travel natin haha :D YEaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

    ReplyDelete